This is my crafty, creative, crazy life! Sometimes I just like to Hide n' Go Scrap!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Balanced Swapping?


Lately I have been working on swap items...I know I know I need to get back to scrapping but I really like to create for swaps.  After receiving back several of the swaps I signed up for I think I can more easily decline new sign ups in the future.  I think I got my "fix" and now I can take the new techniques and tricks I've learned and get back to scrapping some of life for my own books. 

I have met a great group of ladies over at Scrapbook.com and will still continue to swap, I just want to try and find a happy balance between swapping and scrapping.  I thoroughly enjoy the Scrapper of the Month, and the Secret Scrapper type Swaps.  The monthly envelope swaps are fun too - basically I like sending happy mail to others! 

Now that internet is back on at my house I will be posting here more regularly.  I am hoping to find daily/weekly activities to participate in and may do a few on my own.  I always liked Meatless Monday, and my friend started Food Fight Friday, so I can't wait to get going on those!

The picture above is a greeting card I made for a swap.  I really liked the color combination and look forward to seeing what everyone else created.  I am signing off for now but until next time...

Hide n' Go Scrap!

No comments:

Post a Comment